Monday, December 29, 2008

As I promised here are our favortie pictures from our family photo session that my sister Jodi took. Aren't they amazing!! Our favorite family picture is the black and white on the rocks which will be proudly displayed in our living room in a 20x20 print. We could not have asked for any better pictures especially of the kids. They all turned out so beautiful. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday and I will get around to posting Christmas pics soon. I wanted to get this out first. Happy New Year to you all!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Hite Family said...

You guys are so cute (except scott), we're going to miss you guys tomorrow night at new years!! - Mike

Kelli said...

haha-love the you're so cute except scott comment. i LOVE your header pic, i wish we had water here so i could copy that pic!! :)

The Railsback's said...

Those pica are amazing. I can't believe how big Becket is. So cute!

The Fears said...

love it. you all look great. I am impressed you are all looking at the camera!! lucky! miss you guys

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Love the new pics and the update! You guys look great!

I did take off work for about 4 days. I'm back on today. We'll see how it goes! I'm trying to take it easy! I promise!

Sharlet said...

SO Cute! They look great!