Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So this is how we spent our Thanksgiving Day...in the ER! This is why you do not play dodgeball with a basketball...Uncle Jason. You are never gonna live this one down. With all visits set aside and all money paid it is pretty funny that we spent our evening in the ER. Melinda and I sure did have a lot of fun people watching...I have to admit ER's are far more better than Malls for people watching! :0) Ethan is doing fine just a bright red cast and we called it good. No worries Jason this will only haunt you for the rest of your life...along with my broken arm and Jodi's broken arm!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mY dEwDrOpS said...

that is crazy! poor kid! i bet he's loving it tho! sign his cast for me with a big k*t!!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

love your family pics, bytheway! where were they taken?

The Railsback's said...

Ethan You and I are pretty cool. I broke my arm when I was your age and had a red cast too! Lauri, Emily has stepped it up in the kitchen lately and can maybe compete with your cooking now! We had a great time with you guys and are glad you guys are doing well. Tell the rest of the family I say hi as well. -Darrin-

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Ethan, that is a very cool red cast though. : )