Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Just a little sneak peak at some of our photos that my amazing sister took for our Christmas gift from her. We were at this huge man made lake outside of Dallas where we were at for T-giving that made an absolutely georgous backdrop for these pictures and with the early morning fog it was perfect. She is saving the best for last but in my opinion these are amazing and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us on Christmas! Thank you again Jo! http://www.sweetlifephotogallery.com/


6 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

oh my word those are gorgeous!!

Kelli said...

oops-signed in under my other blog. love the pics tho!!

Sharlet said...

Wow! They look great! I can't believe that there is a better one coming.

Sisters Produce said...

So amazing, I want to send you our Christmas card. Can you email me your address. knappyday@msn.com
-Thanks-Larin

Mark and Mel said...

Those pics are darling! She did a great job! Beckett looks so much older!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the photos! You guys look so great.