Saturday, February 14, 2009

CAKES...YUMMY!

TRIPLE LAYER CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE FILLING
AND COVERED IN CHOCOLATE GANACHE SURROUNDED BY PIROULINE COOKIES.

DOUBLE LAYER RED VELVET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE CHERRY CHUNK ICING

Here are the cakes I told some of you about that I made for the Super Bowl Party. They turned out better than I thought so I should give myself a little credit. I am not a chocolate person so I have no idea what the chocolate cake tasted like but everyone said they loved it. On the other hand the red velvet cake was amazing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look TOO good!! I wanna scarf them through the screen!! Cute idea with the ribbon too, but you DEFINITELY need a personal photographer around for these types of occasions! :o)

LOL!

Kimberly said...

WOW!!!

They look GREAT! I'm sure they tasted as good as they looked. Hope you had a great day.
What's with the artsy?

Love ya
Mom

Leetham5 said...

man, where are you when I need you? When we come visit we should make a cake and it the whole thing! I would like the chocolate one without the creamcheese. I am so excited to visit you!

The Fears said...

I wish we were there to try them both. they look delicious.