Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spreading Sunshine!

A couple of my friends have had this on thier blog and I thought it was a fun idea. So here goes: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Made with tons of love just for you! It might be a fun sewing project, a sweet letter to you from me, or some yummy goodies, you might be surprised what you get! Give it a try! The catch? You must re -post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a lovely little treat for themselves! Have Fun! Ready........Set............Go!

5 comments:

Aaron and Rachael said...

You really don't have to make anything for me-I just wanted to respond to your comment on our blog! I didn't know that you lived in Colorado-that's fun! The school is in Aurora, so we'll probably try and live in that area. We may have to ask you for advice, etc. if you know the area:) Thanks for the comment, and I'll be in touch!

Allie said...

o.k. is this cheating? Well I just wanted to comment about your post with the bakery in the next 5 years dream. You should totally go for it. You are awesome, and everything that I have ever had from you was to DIE for. P.S. if you make anything for me....I like chocolate he he :).

The Fears said...

Yeah I made the top 5!! Its good to see what you guys are up to.

The Fears said...

yes you get to participate in mine. I took the idea from you so it only make sense to share in some good ol' sunshine together! We miss you guys too. we are loving Utah.

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Am I too late? LOL! Miss you guys!