Friday, August 21, 2009

My Dream!

So this is the real reason why my sister was in town doing photographs for me. I am finally juming in with both feet and going for my dream. I have decided to start out small and make baked goods from home and out of a friend's bakery here in Colorado. One day, hopefully not too far away, I will be able to have my own bakery...that is the big picture I am striving for. So here are a few pictures of the food and also the brochure/menu that Jodi and I have created to get this all started. Again many thanks to Jodi for all the work she has done. She has definitely done a lot more than I have so I just hope she takes payment in cupcakes! :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Foxyboxy said...

I'm so excited for you!! Look at you go! I'm also thinking I need some pointers on how to bake...holy cow--you're amazing! You two are quite the team...GOOD LUCK!!