Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just for you, Brenda!

Brenda -

As I was reading your blog the other night about Hunter I kid you not Beckett came walking out dressed in Megan's clothes. I laughed so hard that I was reading about Hunter's dressing fopaux's and then I have got a kid that will not stop dressing in his sister's clothes. I had to take a picture so that I could post this for you. Then again today he decided to try on my socks with Megan's shoes and this is what you get. It's pretty sad that a two year old can fit into a five year old's clothes but even worse that he enjoys it. So know that you are not the only one with children who wear their clothes backwards or even wear their sister's clothes. Would Hunter do the same thing if he had an older sister with bright pink clothes? :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brenda said...

My first blog post dedication! You rock Lauri!