Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mine and Ethan's New Hobby

Ethan has always loved to put puzzles together and has always been really good at it but while my sister Jodi was in town she bought the kids these two puzzles and Ethan and I put them together in record time. It only took us a day for each puzzle. I was really surprised at how good he was with bigger puzzles...550 pieces to be exact. We will definitely continue this hobby 'cause it gets harder and harder everyday as Ethan gets older to find stuff for him and I to enjoy together. I finally found that one thing for us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Knappy Crew said...

Cute heading picture!
Okay so I just saw a commercial that made me think of you. It was a Lyrica commercial, not because I think you have fibromyalgia lol but because the lady that was talking was walking around a cute bakery. With yummy cupcakes and cookies. When you open your own I am coming to visit. hahaha