Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Megan's Graduation

I am so far behind on posting. I figured I had best get this done now before Avery arrives and then I really don't have any spare time. :0) Megan is finally a 1st Grader and can attend a full day of school...thank goodness. Whoever invented half day kindergarten needs to be shot! We are so proud of you Megan. Before we know it she will be graduating from high school and I will somehow find a way to complain about that as well. In the meantime we will enjoy her while she is young and still loving school.

3 comments:

dhkh11 said...

Yahoo Megs...... way to go!
First grade here she come!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... how proud am I?? Bursting!!

Love you Megan!! That certificate is awesome!! :o)

Mark and Mel said...

She looks so cute! Can't believe the girls are 1st graders! We are so excited to see you guys next month and meet Avery! :)