Monday, November 16, 2009

Rich and Tiff's Birthday!

My mother-in-law Sandy asked me to make a cake for Rich and Tiff's birthday. There was really no way to include an over the hill cake and a girlie cake all in one so I made two. They turned out pretty good but of course the perfectionist in me will always find mistakes. The cakes were delicious and that's all that mattered in the end. I need to take more time and practice how to make fondant bows so my next one will come out looking better. And I also need to keep Beckett out of eating the bow pieces as well! I can't keep that kid out of anything. Hope you guys had a great birthday. Too many boys in the family...we need more girls!
Emma and Beckett watching Nemo

Tiffany's cake

Rich's Way over the Hill cake! The idea is that he is falling off the hill instead of just making his way over it.

1 comment:

Mark and Mel said...

Lauri, you're so talented! I love the cakes!inn