Thursday, October 29, 2009

Avalanche vs. Red Wings

Scott and I don't get very many pictures together since they are usually all about the kids so here is one of us from last weekend.

A few weeks ago my dear friend Deanna asked me if I would like to come help decorate some cookies for a Pepsi Center event. I was more than happy to help since it gets me out of the house away from work and the kids are at a sitter for a few hours. The cookies were a big hit at the event and in return for our hard work she was given tickets to some games and so she gave Scott and I tickets to a hockey game in which we picked the game against the Red Wings. The seats were amazing and we were catered to all evening! What a treat! The Avs won 3-1 so that was the icing on the cake. Thank you so much Deanna we had an amazing time.

No comments: