Wednesday, September 3, 2008


We ventured out to Salt Lake this summer for Kelly and Isaac's wedding and boy did we have fun. We visited the Gardner Village, which was establish by Scott's great great great grandfather (I think I have enough greats in there). The kids had a blast playing at the park and running amuck on the temple grounds. All in all they were really well behaved and we had so much fun but were ready to come back home. We just had to stop to get a picture of us coming back into Colorado since we had never done that anytime we had traveled.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog & was glad to meet you again at Kelly's wedding. How do you get your pictures in one cool frame like that? I put a link to your blog on the Gardner Cousin's blog I started so the rest of the family could keep up on you guys - hope that's OK. :)
Hugs,
Jennie (Gardner) Savage